Buy Today, Enjoy Tonight
All items with a Pick Up Today flag on the product image are available to test and take home — same day! — from our flagship store in Nashville.
BEAUTIFUL SPACES MADE EASY
Start your design journey here. Meet with a Mayker designer to create and source the perfect elements for your home.
- -Can I see your pieces in person?
- Absolutely. Our flagship shop is in historic Germantown and is available by appointment.
- +Can I purchase the furniture on the shop floor?
- Yes — we love helping our clients find the perfect pieces they can add to their life immediately. All items on the floor at our flagship shop are available for purchase and can be taken home same-day.
- +Can you hold an item for me?
Unfortunately not — all items are first come, first serve.
- +I’ve found a piece from your collection that I love, but I need a higher quantity. Are you able to get more?
- Sometimes! Occasionally we’re able to source a new version for you. Just reach out to our team, let us know what you’re interested in, and we’re happy to look into it for you.
- +I need help finding the right pieces for my home. Does your shop offer design services?
- Absolutely. Whether you’re polishing off one room or reimaging a full home, we have designers on staff who can help you select and source the perfect elements. Visit our Design page to learn more and sign up for a complimentary consultation.
- +What is your return policy?
- If you change your mind about an item, we accept returns within 7 days for exchange or refund, minus a 25% restocking fee. Please contact us for a return authorization.
Please note: All custom orders or sale items are final sale.
All outbound and return shipping and delivery charges are non-refundable and the responsibility of the buyer. We recommend all returns be sent insured and with tracking as we can’t be held responsible for lost or damaged products. Please allow 10 business days for your return to be processed.
- +Do you offer trade discounts?
- Absolutely! For more information, visit our Trade Program page.
- +When will my order ship?
- We do our best to regularly update the lead time of all products on our site so you have an accurate understanding of what is in stock.
In-stock items will be shipped and/or a delivery appointment will be scheduled within 72 business hours of purchase.
For items that aren’t in stock, you will receive an approximate lead time at your order confirmation. Once your order arrives at our warehouse, it will be unloaded, sorted, and pass a quality inspection before being set up for shipment/delivery. Following this, you will receive a shipping notification when your item ships.
If changes in lead time occur or if an appointment needs to be made, a sales associate will be in touch.
- +Are your lead times accurate?
We do our best to regularly update the lead time of all products on our site. Due to the high demand on our products and in the event of an unforeseen delay with production, the estimated lead time is subject to change.
While we want to get you your beautiful products as soon as possible, we appreciate you understanding that we can’t be held liable for delays caused by third party providers.
- +What is Standard Delivery vs. White Glove delivery?
- If you have selected Standard Delivery, this service includes a delivery appointment and a threshold delivery to the first dry area/garage or lobby/service area of a high-rise building.
If you have selected White Glove Shipping, the delivery service will include a delivery appointment, inside delivery to the room of choice, up to 1 flight of stairs, assembly and removal of large packaging materials.
All shipments will require a signature upon delivery.
- +How much does shipping cost?
- Mayker Interiors products are all available to ship within the contiguous United States. If you are outside of the contiguous United States but would like to place an order, please contact us for a formal quote.
For small goods (think candles, pillows, etc.), domestic shipping is automatically calculated at check out.
For furniture and larger scale items, a flat delivery fee will be applied. Customers can elect Standard Delivery or upgrade to White Glove Delivery.
Order Value Standard Delivery White Glove Delivery $0 - $1,000 $150 $275 $1,000 - $2,000 $250 $375 $2,000 - $3,500 $300 $425 $3,500 - $5,000 $350 $500 $5,000+ 10% of order value 15% of order value
- +Do you offer local Nashville delivery or pick-up options?
- For the majority of our items, we offer a local Nashville delivery option, as well as in-store pickup from our flagship store. Local is considered 25 miles from Nashville zip code 37208.
Standard Local Delivery is charged at a $75 flat rate.
White Glove Local Delivery is charged a $275 flat rate.
- +Can I choose my delivery date?
- Our carriers will make every attempt possible to accommodate customer requests for delivery dates and times, but reserve the right to refuse specific days/times based on availability and routing.