The proof is in the properties. Take a look at case studies of Mayker staged homes, with sales prices ranging from $400,000 to over $3 million.
How it Works
01 THE COMPLIMENTARY CONSULT
We’ll visit your property to determine key specs, design objectives, and strategies for setting your home apart.
Your Mayker associate will provide a staging proposal customized to fit your needs—including scope of work, pricing, and timeline. Proposals are based on square footage for complete transparency and easy refinement.
03 DESIGN & EXECUTE
Our production team will install all furniture and decor, creating a curated home design over the span of 1-2 days.
04 The Showings
Enjoy your newly transformed space with broker opens and individual showings. Our production team will frequently check on the property to ensure it always looks its best.
05 The Sell
And just like that, sold! Our production team will load out of the property with care and quickness so it’s ready for its new owners. Then we’ll be right here when you need us for your next project.
Forty percent of agents cited that staging had an effect on buyers’ view of the home.
Eighty-three percent of agents say staging made it easier for a buyer to visualize it as a future home.
Forty-six percent of agents cited that staging directly increased the home’s value.
- -WHAT TYPE OF PROPERTIES DOES MAYKER INTERIORS WORK WITH?
- We specialize in vacant properties and new builds. When our creative team is able to work with a blank canvas, we can create the most cohesive look to elevate your home.
- +DO I NEED TO STAGE ALL THE ROOMS IN THE HOME?
- While each property varies, we typically recommend staging the core rooms of a home (living, kitchen, dining, and master), as well as any spaces that are difficult to envision how to use. At the property consult, our team will evaluate your space and make recommendations about which rooms we think you should feature. Ultimately, the decision of where to invest is up to you!
- +HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO STAGE A PROPERTY?
- The installation timeline varies based on the size and scale of the property. For most properties, we request 2 business days for full installation. This allows our creative team time to make refinements and perfect the space.
- +I HAVE A SPECIFIC VISION FOR THE SPACE. CAN I PICK THE PIECES THAT GO IN THE HOME?
- While we welcome your ideas and want you to love the final design, our creative team has full discretion on what we install in a space. We recommend looking through our portfolio prior to booking to ensure the Mayker aesthetic lines up well with the vision you have for your space.
- +I LOVE THE PIECES MAYKER INSTALLED IN A STAGED. ARE THEY AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE?
- Yes! All home stages are shoppable. Visit our shop or contact Courtney@Mayker.com for information about the items you want to purchase.
- +HOW MUCH DOES STAGING COST? HOW LONG ARE YOUR STAGING TERMS?
- We price our staging service based on square footage so fees are always transparent. This method also allows you to easily refine your scope of work to land on an investment that works well for you.
- +HOW LONG ARE YOUR STAGING TERMS?
- We offer initial 30-, 60-, and 90-day terms. After your initial term has expired, we offer 14 and 30-day extensions.
- +DOES MAYKER INTERIORS HAVE A TRADE PROGRAM?
- Yes. We love to work closely with realtors, builders, and developers in selling their property. Visit our Trade page to to learn more about specialty pricing and member benefits.
TO THE TRADE
Are you an industry professional? We provide realtors, builders, and developers with preferred pricing and additional benefits that make the sales process more seamless and beautiful.