Skip to content
- -WHAT TYPES OF PROPERTIES DOES MAYKER INTERIORS WORK WITH?
- We specialize in vacant properties and new builds. When our creative team is able to work with a blank canvas, we can create the most cohesive look to elevate your home.
- +DO I NEED TO STAGE ALL THE ROOMS IN A HOME?
- While each property varies, we typically recommend staging the core rooms of a home (living, kitchen, dining, and master), as well as any spaces that are difficult to envision how to use. At the property consult, our team will evaluate your space and make recommendations about which rooms we think you should feature. Ultimately, the decision of where to invest is up to you!
- +HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO STAGE A PROPERTY?
- The installation timeline varies based on the size and scale of the property. For most properties, we request 2 business days for full installation. This allows our creative team time to make refinements and perfect the space.
- +I HAVE A SPECIFIC VISION FOR THE SPACE. CAN I PICK THE PIECES THAT GO IN THE HOME?
- While we welcome your ideas and want you to love the final design, our creative team has full discretion on what we install in a space. We recommend looking through our portfolio prior to booking to ensure the Mayker aesthetic lines up well with the vision you have for your space.
- +I LOVE THE PIECES MAYKER INSTALLED IN A STAGE. ARE THEY AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE?
- Yes! All home stages are shoppable. Visit our shop or contact Assist@Mayker.com for information about the items you want to purchase.
- +HOW MUCH DOES STAGING COST?
- We price our staging service based on square footage so fees are always transparent. This method also allows you to easily refine your scope of work to land on an investment that works well for you.
- +HOW LONG ARE YOUR STAGING TERMS?
- We offer initial 30-, 60-, and 90-day terms. After your initial term has expired, we offer 14 and 30-day extensions.
- +DOES MAYKER HAVE A TRADE PROGRAM?
- Yes. We love to work closely with realtors, builders, and developers in selling their property. Visit our Trade page to to learn more about specialty pricing and member benefits.